February 02, 2006

New Socks!

I cast on for Retro Rib Socks from Interweave Knits Winter 2004 last night. Theoretically, they were going to be for my Sockapaloooza pal, but they're coming out a bit big for her measurements. Luckily, that makes them perfect for me! 3" out of 8 on the leg so far.

Retro Rib Socks

I'm in love with this yarn. It's Socks That Rock in Beryl. This color isn't up on the website, but it's similar to the three in the bottom row in tone range. There will definitely be more of this yarn in my future, it's so soft!

I also want to wave hi to my sock pal! Hopefully my rambling in the preferences section didn't freak you out. I know I like to get lots of direction when knitting for others, so was trying to provide that. I'm really fairly open, I promise.

Comments:
Wow! I love the colour too. It reminds me of the old glass 7up bottles. Of course that could just be my monitor...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?