February 10, 2006

Mary-Kay = awesome

Last night I went to a get together over at Mary-Kay's house. She ordered the best pizza and we all spent the evening knitting and spinning. Typically, I forgot my camera, so you'll have to go see M-K's blog for pictures.

The progress from Mary-Kay's get together

This is what I accomplished over at M-K's. 13 of the 17 repeats for the leg of the second Retro Rib Sock (I think I had 3 or 4 done before last night). Also pictured is a skein of Noro Kureyon I grabbed out of Nancy's up for grabs pile. I already have an idea for something to make out of it.

Also at M-K's were Wendy, Heidi, Crissy, Kristine from Curious Creek and her fiance, Hilari, Susanne from Knitting in La Jolla, and one of M-K's friends. (I really hope I'm not forgetting anyone. In my defense, I had about half a bottle of wine)

We'll have to get together again soon girls! I had so much fun.

P.S. Hilari, thinking of you today!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?