January 10, 2006

We have Gussets!

Gusset Complete

The Jaywalkers are coming along nicely. The gussets felt like they took forever working both socks at once, but now that they're done, they're done. Just 4" of straight pattern until the toes, maybe I'll manage to finish them this week.

Once these are done, I plan on picking the Norwegian Stocking back up for my sock project. I think it is my only other current sock WIP. I also still need to get back on track with Rogue, maybe over the long weekend.

In Knit Along news, I joined the Sweaters From Camp along and ordered my book over the weekend. It shipped yesterday and should show up tomorrow. I really want to hold off on starting anything new until I swatch for one of those sweaters, so I'm staying strong.

Comments:
Wow. Your pooling is gorgeous! It really works in that colorway.
 
Oooh yummy colors. I agree with rk, this is one instance where pooling looks great!
 
I think I have the same Lorna's Laces yarn. I've knit two pair of socks so far from LL--the first pooled (the Knit Happens color), the second didn't (Gold Hill from my LYS). I think it's just the luck of the draw....And I think your Jaywalkers look great!

I can't wait to see the progess on your SC vest. Great choice. I think I need the book too...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?