January 12, 2006

Meme

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

making
Step Into My Thimble
Absinthe Knits
Bird's Nest Knits
Jessimuhka Knits

Select 5 people to tag (suckers!): No really, I know these things are akin to chain letters and they take some time, but there's nothing like direct questions to learn more about folks.

Hmm, who to punish tag. Krys, Rebekkah, Becki, and Kit.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Let's see, 1996. I was about to graduate from 8th grade and move on to public school. (Yay! Public school!) Yeah, I'm young.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Starting my second semester of law school and living in Clairemont Mesa. I miss the fact that that apartment had two bathrooms.

What were you doing one hour ago?

Watching figure skating and knitting Jaywalkers.

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:

Knit through most of my stash, read more (suggestions anyone? I usually go for historical fiction), learn to dye yarn with real dyes, improve photography, design more of my own patterns.

List five snacks you enjoy:

Humus, TJ's Peanut Butter Cups, Hard Cider, Sushi, Dark Chocolate

List five things you would do if money were no object:

Goodbye Student Loans!, buy a house where I can smell the ocean and have doggies, knit lots of fancy things, hire a personal chef, take care of my family.

List five bad habits:

Thinking I'm smarter than everyone, procrastinating, overspending, being messy, talking too much.

List five things you like doing:

Knitting, going out with friends, staying in with friends, reading, sleeping.

List five favorite gadgets:

Powerbook, iPod, Nintendo DS, camera, cell phone (What can I say, I'm a gadgets gal.)

Name one thing you like about yourself:

I'm a good friend.

Comments:
Read: A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. Young adult historical-ish fiction!
 
That was a good book, mentioned by pelafina forgotten. I have the sequel but haven't begun it yet. I'm also about to start Artemisia, based on the life of a female painter in 15th century Italy. I dig historical fiction, too. Perhaps my favorite genre after sci-fi.

Heidi
http://absintheknits.typepad.com
 
Yay, tagged!

Hmm, Historical Fiction...I've just been introduced to the Horatio Hornblower series and I like them so far. C.S.Forrester, if you're interested. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?