December 17, 2005

I'm Back!

Finals are over and I now have 17 days of glorious freedom! Tomorrow I'm heading up to LA for a knitbloggers meetup. I just spent some time getting car knitting put together - some worsted weight socks - so I'll be all set for the morning. I'll make sure and take my camera so I can get some pictures of everyone.

I also have a few projects to show over the coming week. There's substantial progress on Peacock Feathers and major surgery on the finished Rogue sleeve to report.

On a more personal level, thanks for all the well wishes. It's still hard, but I'm doing much better.

Comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you enjoy your break! Mine started last Friday, but I had to work all weekend so I'm still feeling pretty drained.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?