September 07, 2005

New Knitty is up!

My pattern is here. Let me know what you all think. (and thanks to Ms. Bowerbird for stopping over with a nice comment already - you were indeed first. P.S. your Rogue is looking great.)

In other knitting news, I cast on for the socks for my advanced_knit sock exchange last night and am halfway through the first foot today. Not sure if my sock buddy reads here or wants to be surprised or not, so I'm holding off on pictures until I email her.

Now it's homework time, I'm only a week and a half in and I'm swamped already!

Comments:
Oh, where do I begin...? :-P

And those pictures look awfully familiar, which confuses me a bit because I thought you took another batch. *shrug* Oh well.

Yay for your pattern being up!
 
Congrats on your socks making Knitty!
 
Congratulations! They look fabulous. :)
 
Congrats on being published!!! I've been wanting to figure out that heel as everyone swears by it and in my head it makes sense. Now I gotta find the right sock yarn! BTW -- my site is actually up since my HD crashed but I don't update nearly enough... Simplicitly Stitched Thanks again for the lovely gifts. I can't make up my mind about which yarn to buy -- I want them all!
 
Hey,

I love the sock pattern. I'm thinking about using some Knitpicks yarn I just received for it, but since I just finished my first sock it may be a bit of a challenge. We'll see. Congrats on getting published in Knitty!
Cristina
 
Gorgeous!! Keep up the most excellent, creative work.
 
Very nice!! Great job :)
 
Congrats on publishing! The pattern looks great.

I had one of those moments when I realized, wait, that's my neighbor! Ahh the proximity to fame.
 
congrats on the knitty pattern! they're great :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?