July 16, 2005

Half a FO

The finished mitten has been blocked and I have pictures. It's not completely dry yet, the double thickness of wool is taking a while to dry, but the fit is much better after blocking. I should cast on for the second tonight, to avoid Second Mitten Syndrome, which probably rivals only Second Sock Syndrome in its prevalance.

I took before and after blocking pictures, and the magic of blocking has not failed me.

Palm-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After

Back of Hand -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After

I also started the heel on the Koigu socks last night waiting for Harry Potter and am about halfway through. Thanks Kris for the recommendation for the Anne. I started a mini-clap, but if that doesn't work out, I'll try the pooling scarf next.

Comments:
It looks great!
 
You're welcome - obviously I can comment today. :) I had to reboot, so it totally could have been on my end that the comments weren't working correctly.
 
Very nice!

I just put a new package in the mail to you, so be on the lookout in a few days!

Your SP
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?