July 18, 2005

back at it

I made it back to the gym tonight, after a long break. It felt good to go for my jog and lift some weights. I've temporarily solved the sports bra problem by wearing two at a time. If I work out at least 3 times this week, I'll order the new good one. Tomorrow I'm going to try a spinning class, so long as I manage to get to work early enough to make it home in time for a 6pm class. I've never done spinning before (the kind on the bike), but it seems like a very effient way to work out and I am all about effiency.

As far as knitting goes, not much to report there. I've gotten about 8" into the mini-clap, and like how it's turning out. It's going to get boring, I can tell, but any scarf would, so I'll just have to suck it up and finish. It's pretty doubtfull that it will actually be done before she leaves for NY, but I can mail it to her.
I just rounded the heel in the Koigu sock, and don't have all that much yarn left so it will be done soon. The blog will probably get very boring in a week or so because I'll be working on the mates to the mom sock, Koigu sock, and Nordic Mitten. I'll try and throw something new in just to mix it up. I have an idea stewing for a picot edged, knit in the round, tank with a sweetheart neckline. I think Jenny's yarn is going to be repurposed for that, as I'm not loving it on the 7s, the fabric was much nicer on 6s.

I just downloaded the new version of ITunes, and it has a Podcast aggregator build it. Now it will be even easier to keep up with KnitCast.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?