May 31, 2005

Tag, I'm it.

I got tagged for one of those memes that have been going around by Inky. Thanks Inky, I feel all popular now =)

Here are the rules:
Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs!

The Premise (pick 5):

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

If I could be a musician - I'd play the cello and fit in better with my incredibly musically talented family.
If I could be a missionary - I'd teach love and tolerance, using spirituality to unify rather than divide humanity.
If I could be a professor - I'd be a total hard ass, like Stiggy.
If I could be a llama-rider - I'd perfect ride and spin technology.
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world - I'd be on the CA Supreme Court, they have some interesting decisions facing them right now that I definitely feel should come out a certain way.

Now I have to tag some people. Hmm. Lets go with everyone named Kris who reads this, that should cover enough people.

In other news, I'm almost moved in (all our stuff is here, it's just a disaster zone), my socks are almost done, and the Bonita yarn store was a bust. Tonight I will hopefully have an update with pictures.

Comments:
Heaven and Hell are real places. Love comes from God not from us. In order to show true love we must have God living in us. Christians are not to drown somebody with the gospel message. We should always leave the ball in the non-Christians court. Also friends tell friends about Jesus. It is a difficult job to tell somebody about Jesus if we don't even know who that person is. We live in a post-modern society and we need to start evangelizing in a different way. Lets say that we are both in separate boats out in the middle of the ocean. My boat is a perfect boat were as your boat has holes in it. Wouldn’t you like for me to row over to your boat and ask if you want a ride? This is how the gospel message is. Christians have the message of eternal life to share. If that separates people then so be it. Jesus said I did not come to bring peace but a sword. Because people accept his gift of eternal life it can and does separate family’s. Jesus said if you don’t love me more than your own family then you are not worthy of me. It is not about tolerance! The Kingdom of God is a narrow view but it is the only view that leads to eternal life period.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?